FREE and PAID Digital Marketing Workshops and Training
Contact for one-day FREE digital marketing workshop Today for your college
You may be in the middle of your college program or about to finish your graduation or post-graduation. This is the right time for you to learn more about Digital Marketing, and kick start learning about digital marketing. By 2020, the digital marketing industry will generate more than 20 lakh jobs in India. The good news is, this industry is like ocean and has something for everyone, right from SEO to Advertising to Content writing to web analytics to email marketing and many more.
As India is one of the largest growing digital markets, the scope for digital marketers gets bigger and better in the years to come.
Being a digital marketing consultant and trainer, and being in the industry for 14+ years I took the opportunity to guide the college-going students to learn and understand digital marketing. I have a strong reason to conduct a FREE digital marketing workshop. One of the main reasons is students are unaware of where to start from and without proper knowledge and guidance they end up wasting lot of money and time in learning digital marketing. I have noticed this when candidates come to my organization for the interview.
- Training program is hands on Digital Marketing
- Training program by senior digital marketing consultant
- Students are motivated to build up their self learning skills OR on the job learning abilities, fundamental for the applicant’s future profession
- Candidates will learn to develop and execute digital marketing plans
- Students learn the fundamentals and vital concepts of online advertising and communication.
- Gain an understanding of how analytic techniques and research processes
- Learning the tools and techniques required to succeed in the digital media environment.
- Students will get chance to work on live project and internship at Agencies
CONTACT FOR CONDUCTING FREE OR PAID DIGITAL MARKETING WORKSHOP AT YOUR COLLEGE. Call or whatsapp at 9831675904